The beginners' course usually consists of two sessions, each providing ample opportunity for personal practice followed by guidance and discussion. Groups of 5-15 participants meet for a total of 6 hours. Topics covered include:
A course in Acem Meditation
• Is inexpensive: $95, $45 for full time students.
• Does not require the adoption of any system of belief
• Is based on modern psychology and teaching methods
• Is interactive, with plenty of time for discussion
• Is not connected to a guru
“After learning Acem Meditation, I sleep better, I am happier and I have built a new self-confidence,” says Mercedes O., who lives a busy New York life as project manager.
“I also started to feel more whole, and was able to be content with all my different sides. A new self-confidence developed. I wasn’t switching from very high to very low any longer. I enjoyed being more in the middle, without the former frequent lows.”
“With results of that caliber, after just a minor investment of my daily time, it is more than worth it to me. I can’t recommend this tool highly enough to anyone looking to improve their life.”